- The 1888 Message—An Introduction — Revised and Enlarged by the author: Now the 1888 messengers are allowed to tell the Adventist grand jury in their own words in ample context what their message actually was (and is).
- The Backward Prayer —It about takes your breath away when you realize what it means! Here is a prayer that is a complete turnaround from the kind of prayers we are used to praying.
- Faith on Trial—A documentation of 40 Years of Official Dialogue; Letters to and from the General Conference in the files of
Donald K. Short and Robert J. Wieland
- Grace on Trial—Why should a message of “much more abounding grace” be on trial within the Seventh-day Adventist Church? Why was it opposed by pastors and leaders when it came in 1888?
Re-examined—revised and updated by the original
authors, Robert J. Wieland and Donald K. Short. The story
of a century of confrontation between God and His people.
- “Lightened With His Glory”—Questions and Answers About the 1888 Message. The history and content of the 1888 message are of keen interest to Seventh-day Adventists around the world. Ellen White has said repeatedly that failure to understand and to accept that message has geratly retarded the progress of the church and delayed the triumph of the "everlasting Gospel" message.
- Mary Magdalene: The Woman the World Can Never Forget—The Four Gospels furnish a surprisingly complex knowledge of who she was and why she did her outlandish deed. Yet Jesus has enjoined upon us the duty of telling this story of Mary Magdalene “wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world.”
- The 1888 Message of Justification by Faith in Relation to the Seventh-day Adventist Idea of the Cleansing of the Heavenly Sanctuary. Adventist's are generally agreed on the fact that Revelation 10 describes the 1844 movement.
- “Splendente Di Gloria”—Domande e Risposte relative al Messaggio del 1888
L'umanità che langue tragicamente nelle tenebre, attende l’ultimo messaggio dell'Evangelo che dovrà illuminare la terra con la sua gloria.
- The Golden Chain—Is there a Broken Link? How seriously do Seventh-day Adventists consider the humanity of Jesus? Did He take the humanity of Adam before the fall?—or that of humanity after the fall?—or something half-way between?
New Look at God's Law—How the Ten Commandments Become Good
Believe how "I am the Lord your God who
has already (historical past tense) brought you out of Egypt,
out of the house of bondage," and His Ten Commandments
metamorphose before your eyes into assurances of blessings.
by Faith and the Cleansing of the Sanctuary—An
outline study explaining why this subject is so important.
Knocking at the Door — There is a neglected
but essential preparation to make before the final outpouring
of the Holy Spirit in the Later Rain can possibly come.
There must be something in the Laodicean message which we
have not understood or received.
- Corporate Repentance: Plea of the True Witness—Bandaids won't work—not any longer. Christ says that the main problem is deep—it lies with the "angel" of the church, its leadership. The topic discussed in this book is arousing deep interest worldwide.
Did Christ Accomplish On His Cross—The
1888 message recognizes that on His cross Christ legally
justified the entire human race and won for "all men"
a "verdict of acquittal" that reversed the "condemnation"
"in Adam." But the sinner may choose to resist
and reject what Christ has already given him, and thus elect
to be lost.
the Deadlock Out of Wedlock — or, How to Live
With an Ornery Spouse—Sometimes what appears to be orneriness is a spouse leads
to misunderstandings. A sincere effort to understand how
the opposite sex thinks usually makes this kind of "orneriness"
Gospel Truths - that make the 1888 message unique.
Christ has already accomplished something for every human
being. God's gracious love is so strong and persistent that
the sinner must resist it in order to be lost. It is actually
easy to be saved and hard to be lost if one understands
and believes how good the Good News is. A misunderstanding
of God's character causes us to think He is trying to hide
from us. In seeking us, Christ came all the way to where
we are, taking upon Himself "the likeness of sinful
flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh." (Includes
many Bible references,
as well as what A.T.
Waggoner, and Ellen
G. White actually taught on the subject)
we followed cunningly devised fables? An often
neglected aspect of Daniel 8:11-13. (download the PDF)
Christ rejected or forsaken the organized Seventh-day Adventist
A study of mello in the book of Revelation
and its use in the message to Laodicea.
A Brief Look At the History and Content of the Message.
Section two of two documented essays.
22 and the atonement. Psalm 22 is a transcript
as if there were a stenographer present at Calvary. This
stenographer took down the thoughts that Jesus had — His
and Righteousness by Faith:
A Comparison of
Three Contrasting Views (PDF)
popular Sunday-keeping churches
1888 Message as brought by Jones and Waggoner and endorsed
by Ellen White
we amusing ourselves to death? The Romans did.
Are we really much different today?
New Look at God's Law: How the Ten Commandments become GOOD
NEWS. This breath of fresh air lifts loads
from your heart. (download the PDF)
Search of the Treasure of Faith Praise be to
Allah, Lord of the worlds, the Beneficent, the Merciful,
Owner of the day of judgment. Thee (alone) we worship: Thee
(alone) we ask for help. Show us the straight path, the
path of those whom Thou hast favoured—not (the path) of
those who earn Thy anger nor of those who go astray.
Bible Repentance: Path to Love The Christian church was formed by a call to repentance. After it was formed during four of the seven periods or conditions symbolized by the seven churches, God calls upon her again to repent.
- A.T. Jones: The Man and the Message Are we repeating the tragic rejection of God's leading that was the problem of the General Conference a century ago at and after Minneapolis? The evidence disclosed should bring every serious-minded Seventh-day Adventist to repentance and deep contrition. Will we repeat the sad unbelief which plagued us a century ago?
- Does the Sanctuary Make Sense? "What is the significance of 1844 other than a mathematical puzzle?" Unless this question finds an answer, devotion to the Sanctuary message dries up.
- How to Tell Someone the Good News — A Guide to Bible Study