Type and Antitype
- Heb. 9:1. Earthly sanctuary.
- Ex. 25:9, 40, margin; 1 Chron. 28:19. Made
after divine models.
- Heb. 8:1-5. Earthly shadow of heavenly.
- Heb. 9:1-3. Two apartments in earthly.
- Heb 9:24. Two apartments in heavenly.
- Heb. 9:2; Ex. 25:37. Seven lamps in earthly.
- Rev. 4:5. Seven lamps of fire in heavenly.
- Ex. 30:1-6. Golden altar in earthly sanctuary.
- Rev. 8: 1-4. Golden altar in heavenly.
- Ex. 30:7, 8. Incense burned on earthly altar.
- Rev. 8:3, 4. Incense offered on heavenly.
- Lev . 16:12, 13. Incense burned in censer in
- Rev. 8:5. Incense burned in heavenly censer.
- Ex. 40:22, 23. Table of showbread.
- Heb. 9:3-5; Ex. 25:10-22. Ark in second
apartment of earthly.
- Rev. 11:19. Ark in heavenly sanctuary.
- Deut. 10:1-5; Ex. 25:16. The ark in earthly
sanctuary contained the law of God.
- Ex. 31:18; 25:16. Law of God called the
- Rev. 11:19. Heavenly ark called the ark of His
- Heb. 7:28: 5:1. Priests from among the people.
- Heb. 4:14, 15; 2:16-18. Our High Priest taken
- Heb. 5:4. Priests did not appoint themselves.
- Heb. 5:5, 6. Christ appointed by the Father.
- Heb. 5:1. Priests offered gifts and sacrifices
- Heb. 9:26-28. Christ put away sin by offering
Service in the First Apartment of the Sanctuary