Service in the First Apartment of the Sanctuary
- Rev. 11:19; Ps. 162:19. Heavenly temple.
- Heb. 6:20: 8:1, 2. Jesus priest in heavenly
- Heb. 4:14, 15. We are the congregation.
- Heb 8:1-5. Service in earthly a shadow of
- Heb. 9:26; Lev. 4:27-51; 16:30. Object of
service was to put away sin.
- Heb. 9:22. Without shedding of blood there is
no remission of sin.
- Matt. 26:28. Christís blood shed for the
remission of sins.
- Lev. 4:27, 28. Sinner brought a lamb.
- Lev. 4:29; Num. 5:6, 7. Sin confessed over the
- Lev. 4:5, 6. Blood presented before the Lord.
- Lev. 10:16-18; 6:30. Flesh eaten by priest
before the Lord when the blood was not taken into the sanctuary.
Either blood or flesh of every sin-offering was taken into the
sanctuary. This was a type of the real work.
- John 1:29. Christ is the real Lamb of God.
- 1 Peter 2:24. Christ bore our sins in His own
body, or flesh.
- Heb. 9:12. Christ entered the heavenly temple
with His own blood.
- Heb. 9:6. This service continued throughout the
All of this service was an object-lesson to lift
up the great Sin-bearer before the people.
Service in the Second Apartment of the Sanctuary