Ten Gospel Truths
What the Bible Teaches - Truth #9
- "We through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness
by faith" (Galatians 5:6).
- "By grace are ye saved through faith." It's "with the heart" that
we believe (Ephesians 2:8; Romans 10:10).
- God's people in the end of time will be noted for having
such faith (Revelation 14:12).
- Such faith is an experience that constantly grows and
develops (Romans 1:16, 17).
- The constant prayer of those who have faith is, "Help Thou
mine unbelief" (Mark 9:23, 24).
- Saving faith is so closely related to agape that it is a
response to it (John 3:16; Ephesians 6:23; 1 Thessalonians 1:3;
5:8; 2 Thessalonians 1:3; Philemon 5).
- Agape is "shed abroad in the heart by the Holy Spirit,"
brought from heaven vertically; immediately it flows out
horizontally to our fellow men. What flows back to God is faith (Romans 5:5; Colossians 1:4).
- Translation at the coming of Christ will be the final
experience of mature faith (Hebrews 11:5; 1 Thessalonians
- How can we understand "righteousness by faith" unless we understand what "faith" is?