- Did Satan know the penalty for sin?
Did he understand guilt?
- How did he know?
- Was the penalty for sin the same
for him as it would be for the human family?
- When he said "you're not
really going to die," was he speaking from personal
- What was Satan's purpose in causing
Adam and Eve to sin?
- Were Adam and Eve aware of the
- How many commandments were there?—one?
two? or ten?
- Is there a difference between a
natural law (gravity, thermodynamics, etc.) and a moral law?
- Can ceremonial laws
(sacrifices, etc.) also be moral in character?
- Is probation a bad idea?
- Why does yielding to temptation weaken
- What is "inclination to
- What is "propensity to
- Was the instruction regarding the tree
of knowledge a "prohibition" or a "warning of
- What about the Ten commandments?
prohibition or warnings for protection?
- According to Genesis, what was the
first spirit medium or channeler?
- Should we believe channelers
today? (Norman Vincent Peall, Shirley McClain, and etc.)
- What is the true source of their
- What is the foundational
misunderstanding behind channelling?
- Discuss Eve's mistakes which led her
- How do we deceive ourselves in the
battle with Satan?
- Where do we open the door to
- What can we do to prevent this?
- Can Satan read our minds?
- How does he know with what to tempt us?
- Do we give him "clues"
to our vulnerability?
- Can we avoid or minimize Satan's
ability to tempt us?
- Can we overcome the clamor of the
- Have we been given any weapons in
- Are some sins worse than others?
"sin unto death"
mortal or venial
sins of convenience
circumstances change things?
sins of omission—not
actually doing wrong, but failing to do right
consciousness of guilt function as a deterrent to continued sinning?
we deal with guilt?
are we guilty?
was guilt incurred?
the remedy for guilt?
the greatest deterrent to continued sinning?
is restored in the new earth, will there be a forbidden tree?
there be knowledge of good and evil?
there be a "Tree of Life?
temptation to sin ever be a problem again? Why? (or, Why not?)